Biasiswa: Shell Curtin 2011
SARAWAK SHELL and CURTIN MALAYSIA are offering two SHELL-CURTIN SCHOLARSHIPS to academically outstanding students who do not have the financial means to pursue Bachelor of Engineering Degrees with Curtin Sarawak.
* Sarawakian and Sabahan students who are enrolled into Curtin’ first Year Engineering degree programme.
* STPM/A’Level at least 2A’s and 2B’s OR
* Curtin Foundation Programme with CWA 80% or above.
* Below 23 years old.
* Excel in academic, co-curriculum activities and able to interact and communicate with wide range of people.
* No siblings currently holding SHELL scholarship.
* Not presently holding other scholarships/loans (including PTPTN).
* All applications are considered based on actual results as follows:
1. Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or A’ Level at least 2A’s and 2B’s; OR
2. Curtin Foundation Engineering student with CWA 80% or above.
Field of Study
Bachelor of Engineering
* RM12,000 will be given to student per semester.
* Limited to 2 scholarships per year.
* Other expenses are to be borne by individual student.
How To Apply
* Download the application form HERE.
* Applications must include certified true copies of academic transcripts, evidence of extra-curricular activities, latest parents’ income statement and other requirements as stated in the application forms.
* Applications must be lodged to the Loans & Scholarships Unit of the Registrar’s Office.
* Mail this form to :
Loans & Scholarships Unit
Curtin University of Technology, Sarawak Campus
CDT 250, 98009 Miri Sarawak
* Visit the Curtin Sarawak website.
* Email : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
* Tel:(60) 085-443939 ext 2004/443861
* Fax:(60 ) 085–44389
15 April 2011